Monday, June 13, 2011

Letter 8

Hey Mom,

I got your 2 cards on Tuesday, but haven't received your 2nd package.  Hopefully, it didn't get lost in the mail.  I'm excited today, we got sized for our "blues" today.  34 days left and I've already started my count down.  These females here have the worst attitudes, but I'm actually happy that I have kept my mouth shut.  You know me, I'm stubborn and quick to react and throw attitude.  I haven't done that lately, so kudos for me.

We had our 2nd PT Test yesterday and I did much better.  The first PT Test I did, I did 4 push ups, 51 sit ups, and did my 2 mile run in 19:27 minutes.  The second PT Test I did yesterday I did 18 push ups, 64 sit ups, and did my 2 mile run in 17:27 minutes. 

I zeroed in shooting the other day as well.  I have also been named Bay Leader.  I keep track of the fire guard shifts and make sure that all duties are  done before the end of everyone's shift.  It's like the mom of the barracks.  So, I'm finally fitting in here. 

Today, we also got our money for our pictures we receive next week.  We also went shopping for necessities.  Now, I am all stocked up for the next few weeks. 

Tell Robyn that I said "Congrats" on her graduation.  I wish I was there to help her celebrate.  I also hope the car is working for her.  I love all of you so much!

xoxo Heather

This week's schedule:

Monday - BRM PreQual
Tuesday - Qualify Day - Basic Rifle Marksmanshp
Wednesday - Classes
Thursday & Friday - FTX - Field Training
Saturday - FTX Recovery Day

No comments:

Post a Comment