Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Letter 7

Hey family!  How's it going?  Sorry, I haven't wrote much, training is heating up.  So far, we have done confidence courses,shot machine guns, grenade and rocket launchers, and zeroed in range shooting with an M-16 rifle.  I throw grenades next week and will be zeroeing more at the range as well.  Slowly, but surely, I am finding my comfort spot and doing just fine.  I passed my 2nd PT test today.  I'm doing a lot better on my sit ups and way better on my push ups!  The countdown has also begun and I currently have 40 days left until I see you all again.  I have sent out grad info.  You should receive it any day now.  I really hope that everyone can come.  Also, Robyn, you have to keep me updated on your graduation stuff and pictures.  Tell Holly to stop being lame and write me!  I miss her very much, as well, and would love to hear from her.  Tell Mike, I said "Hello" and "Love You"!  Can't wait to show him how my shooting is when I come home after AIT.  Tell Carrie to to keep writing.  I love everyone's letters.  They really help to read when I am down or discouraged in training...which is often.  I'm way too girly and had no idea what I was getting myself into.  Certainly aren't any hair or nail salons nearby!  I'm sure you can feel my pain! :)

Well, I love and miss you all so much!  Update me on your travel info for graduation and write back ASAP!

Love you,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment